Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- For all purposes, the English language version of this website shall be the original, governing instrument and understanding of the visiting parties. In the event of any conflict between the English language version of the website and any translation into any other language, the English language version shall govern and control
- The information OptimusEU are provided OptimusEU makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, OptimusEU does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the information on its website or otherwise relating to such information or on any sites linked to this site.
Any claim relating to OptimusEU website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
All the products we deliver are carefully selected and inspected before the delivery in order to secure full customer satisfaction.
We do not accept any returns. Due to the nature of the products, we cannot reuse them if they are returned.
All prices are exclusive of VAT that will be applied accordingly. Prices listed on our website can be charged at any time what any notice.
All product offers are valid until stock lasts.
All payments are performed by credit card using a secure Gateway checkout page provided by JCC Payment Systems Ltd. When you are about to pay, you will be redirected to the JCC secure Gateway checkout page, enter your payment details and perform the payment and then redirected back to our website to view your order receipt.
All payments are performed through the Paypal Gateway
We do not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18 you may only use our website with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Online, using our contact form.
By phone, at 22550000
By email, at [email protected]eu.com